Crocs

Crocs

Monday, March 17, 2014

Our Tricky Leprechaun

Our little Leprechaun has been looking for trouble all day today. 
 Morning, Sleepyhead!
  
And showing off his tricks left and right.
 
When I walked out of the kitchen with
my coffee this morning, this is how I found him.

Since Carter is now mobile, we have constructed
what Mike refers to as a "Baby Jail" in our living room.
Carter is constantly climbing on those bars.
 Who me?
Yes, You!

He is desperate to get out.
Except when he is out.
Then he wants back in...

Here are some pics of him playing in his room
in his St. Patrick's Day outfit.
(Before he pooped through his diaper and ruined it!)

He has to taste everything lately!




Now that he's mobile, Carter is into EVERYTHING.
Like the rocking boat in his nursery that he ignored all his life.
Until now.
He thought it might be fun to pull all of the toys out of it.
  Or to try to climb into it so he could reach those shelves.
Why do I have a sneaking suspicion he will one day CLIMB those shelves?

Carter has been "cruising" (furniture walking) downstairs for a while, but today was the first time I've seen him try it in his room.


  He was quite pleased with himself, as usual.
  
Look at that crazy hair.

This child is fearless.  And this mama worries like no other.
It's quite a combination.


Look, Ma, no hands!

I have seriously contemplated purchasing a helmet for him to wear for the next several months, but instead settled on a nice plush rug for the living room. 
It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow.
Thank God.

Just for fun, here are some pictures of our cutie pie
in his St. Patrick's Day hat while we were at Disney World.
Back when he wasn't into everything,
and Mommy could breathe.





Happy St. Patrick's Day
from the cutest little
Irishman I know!









2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH Carrie - he is the cutest thing!!! I love all his smiles - unfortunately Jack is in a very serious mood lately, although it is ONLY when I pull out my camera - a bit frustrating for Mommy! So I was not surprised to see that Mr. Carter sported the SAME EXACT onesie as Mr. Jack - you and I don't even try to do these things and things turn out the same!!

    Hugs to you all, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - I love his cute little Irish hat and shirt! Sorry that there was such a mess to clean up. I remember those days. Not so fun.
    I cant believe Carter is getting so big. 9 months is a FUN age....they do get into everything - don't worry mommy he'll be ok. This is a right of passage for our little ones. Just get lots of soft things to land on!! The Noah's Ark shape sorter toys is awesome- wish we had one of those when Lia was little.
    Hope you all get outside some this week - the NEVER ENDING WINTER is almost over---- right?!?!

    Ally

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments, so if you have a moment please let us know who's stopping by!