Crocs

Crocs

Monday, October 14, 2013

4 Months Old!


Mr. Personality is four months old today.

He made this afternoon's picture-taking session extra interesting
by "talking", squealing and waving his arms almost the entire time. 
I had a hard time getting a shot with his eyes open and his mouth closed!





Is it just me, or does he already have a mischievous look in his eyes?
At FOUR MONTHS OLD!!!
I can't wait to see what the future holds.


Linking up a little late with Sunday Snapshot at Ni Hao Y'all.


3 comments:

  1. I love that smile in the last picture and the look ! He does in fact look very mischievous. Watch out mom and dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie! My name is Ashley and I found your blog through Stefanie and Ni Hao Y'all. I was reading your blog and thought it was our blog for a second...we are in almost the same situation as you! We started our adoption May of 2012, found out we were pregnant in August, received our LID on 12/24/12 and welcomed our son, Jack, on 3/29/13! We are hoping to match with a child next spring, but now are just loving every second with our miracle boy!! I have a blog over at: oursunshinedays.blogspot.com and look forward to following along on your journey!

    Blessings to you, your husband, son and precious daughter waiting in China!!! Ashley

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments, so if you have a moment please let us know who's stopping by!