Crocs

Crocs

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Corn Maze


Carter and I took another trip 
to the farm recently, just the two of us.

This year's corn maze was already open,
so we decided to check it out. 


Carter wanted to walk and he wound up filthy, 
but it was totally worth it because he had a blast!




 He's so independent lately, always 
wanting to do everything himself.

He also wanted to choose which direction
to go at every turn and I decided to humor him,
which led to a VERY long time in the maze!







He also thought it was hilarious to walk 
up and down the rows (where Mommy couldn't fit),
rather than stay on the nice dirt paths. 




The more I tried to get him out, 
the further in he would go.
What a stinker!






It was a fun mommy-and-me outing
and with summer winding down, it was a nice
way to start getting excited for FALL! 






1 comment:

  1. Super cute! That corn field looks like a blast. I love that he was hiding in spaces you couldn't get! He is being silly - his little personality is coming out.
    I seriously can't believe how much he looks like a little boy now.
    Ally

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments, so if you have a moment please let us know who's stopping by!