Crocs

Crocs

Monday, June 2, 2014

Right on time


Every year we've lived here our peonies have bloomed the first week of June.
With the seemingly endless winter this year, we thought they'd probably be late.
But when I looked out the bathroom window this morning,
I was happy to see this!

 
Here they come, right on time!

 
I grabbed Carter and headed outside for a closer look.




 
And this is just the very beginning!
Most of the buds have yet to bloom.
 
 Can you see my little buddy in the stroller?

Carter has been really into pointing this week.

And waving, too.

And pushing things around the house.
Everything gets pushed around.
Cars.
Trucks.
Laundry baskets.
Books.
Stuffed animals.
Clothing.
Pretend money...
Pretty much anything he can get his hands on
gets taken for a ride around the house.

So when I looked over the kitchen counter this morning
and saw the top of one of the bar stools moving across the room, 
I wasn't surprised.  It's certainly not the first time that has happened.
But it was the first time I found our silly boy doing it like this!



 
 
How about that drool?  It was literally dripping on the floor!
I can't wait until teething is over.


Happy June!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments, so if you have a moment please let us know who's stopping by!