Crocs

Crocs

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Carter's First Easter


Just wanted to share some images from today.

A little sleepy and off to a slow start.



 Checking out his new jumbo stacker from the Easter Bunny.


  
 
  Looking pretty dapper in his Easter duds.





 All dressed up for church.
I swear he looks older than barely ten months.



The boys all happened to wear these hats  to brunch today,
so of course we had to take some pictures!


 
Carter literally and figuratively looks up to his cousin.
These two are going to be trouble someday! 




Carter's first Easter egg hunt.


Carter was not a fan of the grass.  At. All.

He performed some amazing feats of balance
just to avoid touching it with any part of his exposed skin! 

Luckily Daddy was pretty quick to rescue him!

He was much more comfortable on his feet.



So blessed to be able to spend Easter with this wonderful guy!






3 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie
    That is a great jumbo stacker - wishe we had one!!
    Carter is dapper with all his cousins - all boys. We have all girls!!
    Lia still doesn't love the grass much . I have to agree- it's usually too cold/wet or too crunchy from the heat!
    Carter will love the hunt for eggs next year.
    Thanks for updateding me Ashley! I am not in Facebook , so please keep me up to date when you can.
    I am glad your 1st Easter was great.
    Have a good week

    - Ally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Ok I just reread that post :(
      Sorry about the typos !!! I should probably have my coffee before I start typing this early.
      Haha

      Delete

I absolutely love reading your comments, so if you have a moment please let us know who's stopping by!