Crocs

Crocs

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Big Boy Bath


Bathing Carter at the kitchen sink has been a challenge.
Since he learned how to splash he's kept it pretty interesting.
Now that he's ten months old and constantly climbing out of the tub,
it's darn near impossible.

So we finally made the move upstairs to the "Big Boy" bathtub.

He was so excited he could barely hold still on the changing table. 
 


In the tub, he started out looking pretty innocent.


But once he saw Mommy's camera
it didn't take long for him to start hamming it up.


That's our Carter.


His expressions were cracking me up.



 
Michael noticed about halfway through the bath that my pictures 
were looking like a Johnson's ad, so he moved that bottle.

Carter was LOVING sticking out his tongue.

This kid can make silly faces like no other.
He absolutely kills me, and he knows it.






We were reading our first year baby book this week 
and it talked about how at ten months old we should 
be starting to discipline our baby.  Specifically, it said
that we should never smile or laugh when he misbehaves,
no matter how cute his faces may be. 


Heaven help us!


 

2 comments:

  1. Heaven help you all is right! Carter has some super funny faces. And to never smile or laugh when they misbehave - good luck :)
    It is amazing what they catch on to. The other day I told Lia she could have a treat after she was finished with dinner and she promptly said
    "Ok - I think I'm done!" hahaha . Well of course she was finished - she thought she could get her treat. I had to laugh because she was being so literal and she was right.
    Hope you have a fun week
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - he is just the absolute cutest!! I love how he hams it up in front of the camera!!

    hugs, Ashley

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments, so if you have a moment please let us know who's stopping by!