Crocs

Crocs

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

22 months old!


We had a busy day and around dinnertime I realized I hadn't taken your birthday pictures.  

We changed your clothes and you hopped in your chair for a very short photo session.  Despite your lack of adequate sleep the past few days, you were in a very cooperative and silly mood.

I'm too tired to write much tonight, so I'm just going to post some unedited pictures of your 22-month-old cuteness instead!
 










Drink break.

Inspecting the camera lens.
















Look at that BELLY - and this was BEFORE dinner!















You are speaking more clearly each day, trying hard to enunciate so we can better understand you.  Earlier this week you demanded that I video you again saying your letters and numbers (and then lost interest soon after I began recording).  It shows what a difference a month makes in your speaking ability.  And for the record, you have been choosing your OWN outfits lately!

 
Happy 22-Month Birthday, Carter Maxwell.
We love you more each day!

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I cannot belive Carter is almost 2! Can't wait to see what his party will be this year :)
    I love the close up picture and the ones where he is sideways in the chair with his legs over the arm! That's such a big kid thing to do!!
    They grow up too fast.
    Hope you are all doing well and getting some sping! I bet your yard looks beautiful
    -Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting some Spring - weather not sping ;)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading your comments, so if you have a moment please let us know who's stopping by!