Crocs

Crocs

Friday, November 14, 2014

17 months old


This was by far the easiest monthly
photo session I've ever done with Carter.
He was totally into it and did all the poses
and expressions completely on his own.

There were no bribes, toys or help from Daddy.
I didn't even have to ask Carter to sit in the chair!

 He would come running over to me, point at
the LCD screen on the back of the camera and
say "Tee-ter?" (Carter), asking me to show him 
the most recent shots.  He would study them for
a moment and then run right back to the chair
for some more pictures.  Over and over again.

Today was busy and I didn't have time to write
an update, but here are the pictures for now.
I'll have to add the rest later.
 












































 


Happy 17-month birthday, my little goofball!
I sure do love you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments, so if you have a moment please let us know who's stopping by!