Crocs

Crocs

Sunday, August 4, 2013

7-week smiles


Today is exactly one month since Carter's calculated due date, but he's 7 weeks old.
He's getting more and more fun to interact with and is starting to actually enjoy his toys.
On a somewhat sad note, most of his beautiful blond hair has fallen out, so he's pretty bald on top.
I'm getting used to his new look and I'm curious to see what color it will be when it grows back.
Here's a video I took today at about 6:00 am.  I'm definitely becoming more of a morning person these days. 
No matter how tired I am, its hard not to enjoy this kind of reaction. 
His  enthusiasm is contagious!


No word from China yet on the status of our dossier.
Fingers crossed...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love reading your comments, so if you have a moment please let us know who's stopping by!